As an Accounting Associate, you will be responsible for participating in the daily tasks of the Accounting department.
F Zeen is a fast-growing company, active in the luxurious 5* hospitality and construction industry. Recently based in Athens, F Zeen owns projects in Kefalonia and is one of the largest hospitality groups on the island. Projects in development include an exclusive boutique hotel in Athens and 5* retreats in other Greek Islands. F Zeen started as a family business before evolving to its nowadays potential, and as such it honors the family values and principles.
The driving force behind the success of F Zeen is our people who, with their collective expertise, push us forward. Our culture is built on the principles of autonomy and trust, fostering a supportive working environment. We believe in the importance of personal growth and we believe strongly that this can be achieved via teamwork within an environment where everyone is encouraged to strive for excellence.
If you believe that a company should invest in your continued professional development as we do, and if you are looking for your next challenge, we would like to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Providing support to the Accounting Department
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc
- Preparing financial reports
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
- Effectively implement all accounting policies and procedures
- Bank reconciliation
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
What we are looking for
- BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- MSc degree in related field will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of proven working experience in accounting, ideally in a hotel environment
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Organizational skills and the ability to maintain precise records
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
What we offer
- Positive working environment
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Competitive remuneration package
Culture & values
We believe that motivated, happy, and driven workplace employees, contribute to the maximum in the achievement of our common goal and our guest’s satisfaction. We consider our employees’ needs; we listen to their ideas and we encourage their development. The exceptional high-standard services we provide to our guests would not stand out without our people.
Should you wish to join F ZEEN team, please send us your CV in English