As a Bartender you will be preparing beverages for the guests and serving them at the bar or through the wait staff. You will interact with the guests and ensure they have a great experience at the bar.
Why you’ll love F Zeen Retreat
F Zeen retreat is an adults and residence only haven surrounded by all shades of blue and green. Following a holistic well-being approach, we are aiming to create unforgettable F Zeen moments for our guests and introduce them to the Good Life, the art of living well and in harmony with nature and the world. F Zeen is a mindset sand a lifestyle ideal. The combination of personalized service paying high attention to detail with the tailored experiences make F Zeen retreat an experience beyond than just a stay. We wouldn’t be able to fulfil our vision without our employees, who are the heart of our retreat. For this reason, we provide trainings from top experts as well as a competitive package of perks and benefits to all our staff members, encouraging creativity and passion for work.
What you’ll do
- Mix beverages using an extensive range of ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Take beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serve drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Satisfy guests requests in a timely manner
- Assess customer preferences and make drink recommendations
- Provide a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with guests
- Collect money for drinks served
- Keep a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Clean the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organize the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Place orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies
- Slice and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
What we are looking for
- Proven work experience as a Bartender/Barwoman, preferably in a 5* hotel environment
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Team spirit
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques
What we offer
- Positive working environment
- Training and career development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Single occupancy accommodation at fully equipped apartments
- Daily meals
- Transportation from and to the hotel for duty
Join Our Team
- A team that is built on respect and excellent service over collaboration.
- A team of likeminded individuals that are motivated to work as a unit to offer our guest unique vacations and unforgettable experiences.
- A team of happy employees, that are driven within their working environment to contribute to a common goal
- A team that celebrates achievements made individually and encourages positive attitude and integrity
- A healthy environment where nature is the focal point, that encourages collaboration and teamwork, allowing space to breath
- A mindful and considerate, people-oriented workplace
- A family-run company with exceptional high standards both for the guests and the employees alike
Should you wish to join F ZEEN team, please send us your CV!