As a Pastry Chef you will be creating and preparing all the pastry items are required. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked. You will also be responsible for checking the storage of the kitchen and ensuring that there are the necessary stocks at storage.
Why you’ll love F Zeen Retreat Boutique Hotel:
At F Zeen Retreat Boutique Hotel, we are aiming to create a unique holiday experience and introduce the “F Zeen lifestyle”, following a holistic wellbeing approach. We successfully combine nature, luxury and personal service, creating unforgettable memories for our guests. We wouldn’t be able to fulfill our vision without our employees who are the heart of it all, and our biggest asset. We place clear emphasis on the talent of our staff, while we value personality, individuality, creativity, focus and passion. In our workplace you will have the opportunity to work alongside professionals, to be trained from top experts and to develop both personally and professionally in a fast-growing group, that stands out in Greece. We are waiting for you to be part of our team!
What you’ll do:
- Demonstrate proper and safe usage of all Pastry equipment
- Collaborate with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service
- Estimate daily production needs
- Keep your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary
- Stocktake and order supplies for your station
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times
- Ensure the ingredients regarding the order are the same as what is stated on the menu
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and report of malfunctioning
- Check periodically expiry dates and proper storage of items in the section
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience as Pastry Chef, ideally in a 5* hotel environment.
- A pastry / culinary degree
- Ability to work in a team
- High energy, ability to work under pressure, good organizational skills and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Positive working environment
- Training and career development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Competitive remuneration package
- Occupancy accommodation at fully equipped apartments
- Daily meals
Culture and Values:
At F Zeen Group we consider our employees as our greatest asset. Our principle is that happy employees create happy guests. We believe that motivated, happy and driven within the workplace employees, contribute to the maximum in the achievement of our common goal and our guest’s satisfaction. For this reason, we have created a working environment in which we encourage positive attitude, integrity, cooperation and teamwork, following a people-oriented approach. We consider our employees’ needs, we listen to their ideas and we encourage their development. The exceptional high standard services we provide to our guests would not stand out without our people.
Should you wish to join F ZEEN team, please send us your CV in English