As a Restaurant Captain you will be responsible to promote and ensure guest satisfaction and maintain a safe and sanitary work environment. You will monitor the setup, the maintenance, the cleanliness and the safety of the Restaurant.
Why you’ll love F Zeen Retreat Boutique Hotel:
At F Zeen Retreat Boutique Hotel, we are aiming to create a unique holiday experience and introduce the “F Zeen lifestyle”, following a holistic wellbeing approach. We successfully combine nature, luxury and personal service, creating unforgettable memories for our guests. We wouldn’t be able to fulfill our vision without our employees who are the heart of it all, and our biggest asset. We place clear emphasis on the talent of our staff, while we value personality, individuality, creativity, focus and passion. In our workplace you will have the opportunity to work alongside professionals, to be trained from top experts and to develop both personally and professionally in a fast-growing group, that stands out in Greece. We are waiting for you to be part of our team!
What you’ll do:
- Anticipate Members’ needs and ensure that service meets/exceeds expectations to ensure a memorable and pleasant dining experience
- Inspect dining room, table settings, chairs, floors, proper maintenance, cleanliness and safety.
- Take immediate action to correct any issues.
- Receive and greet guests; assist with seating
- Check tables throughout service times for guest satisfaction
- Supervise the dining room staff and maintain uniform service standards
- Ensure side work is completed everyday and dining room supplies are stocked
- Report any supply shortages to the F&B Manager
- Train new-hires in service standards, menu items, use of POS system and up- selling
- Lead to achieve desired results in high quality service and experience for our guests
- Responsible for opening and closing reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- Proven work experience in a similar position, preferably in a 5* hotel environment
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. POS)
- Strong supervisory, organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Knowledge of wine will be considered as an asset
- Team spirit
What we offer:
- Positive working environment
- Training and career development
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation at fully equipped apartments
- Daily meals
Culture and Values:
At F Zeen Group we consider our employees as our greatest asset. Our principle is that happy employees create happy guests. We believe that motivated, happy and driven within the workplace employees, contribute to the maximum in the achievement of our common goal and our guest’s satisfaction. For this reason, we have created a working environment in which we encourage positive attitude, integrity, cooperation and teamwork, following a people-oriented approach. We consider our employees’ needs, we listen to their ideas and we encourage their development. The exceptional high standard services we provide to our guests would not stand out without our people.
Should you wish to join F ZEEN team, please send us your CV in English