As a Construction Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects for the company while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope.
F Zeen is a fast-growing company, active in luxurious 5* hospitality and construction industry. Recently based in Athens, F Zeen owns projects in Kefalonia and is one of the largest hospitality groups on the island. Projects in development include an exclusive boutique hotel in Athens and 5* retreats in other Greek Islands. F Zeen started as a family business before evolving to its nowadays potential, and as such it honors the family values and principles.
The driving force behind the success of F Zeen, is our people who, with their collective expertise, push us forward. Our culture is built on the principles of autonomy and trust, fostering a supportive working environment. We believe in the importance of personal growth and we believe strongly that this can be achieved via teamwork within an environment that everyone is encouraged to strive for excellence.
If you believe that a company should invest in your continued professional development like we do, and if you are looking for your next challenge, we would like to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects to ensure they are completed on time and on budget
- Responsible for any upgrades to the existing properties
- Organize and plan project tasks and schedules
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting on project milestones as directed by management requirements
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and key project participants
- Facilitate and lead the communication with all project stakeholders
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration across departments to ensure projects are completed successfully
- Stay aware of company goals and strategies to ensure projects align with business priorities
- Optimize project deliverables, schedule, and budgeting
- Review technical terms in contracts
- Design review, cost review
- Procurement of materials
- Produce reports including timelines, rolling forecasts, etc.
- Responsibility to escalate where necessary and work closely with key stakeholders to ensure project targets are achieved
- Keep the project team focused on the end goal
What we are looking for
- BSc or MSc in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, or related field
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience as Project Manager or relevant experience
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Strong organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills
- On-site supervision experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to monitor and control project budgets, timelines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google workspace
- Proficiency in various design programs, AutoCAD etc.
- Proficiency in Project Management tools and software will be considered an advantage
- Ability to travel
What we offer
- Positive working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Be part of an ever-evolving organization focused on transformation and innovation
- A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self
- Be part of a winning team who embrace diversity, inclusion, and our differences
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Culture & values
We believe that motivated, happy and driven within the workplace employees, contribute to the maximum in the achievement of our common goal and our guest’s satisfaction. We consider our employees’ needs; we listen to their ideas and we encourage their development. The exceptional high standard services we provide to our guests would not stand out without our people.
Should you wish to join F ZEEN team, please send us your CV!