As a Reservations Associate, you will be part of the first guest’s experience with F Zeen. The main goal is to ensure that the guests book the room that is most suitable to them following their requests and to reflect the F Zeen philosophy well within this communication via email, telephone and other.
F Zeen is a fast-growing company, active in the luxurious 5* hospitality and construction industry. Recently based in Athens, F Zeen owns projects in Kefalonia and is one of the largest hospitality groups on the island. Projects in development include an exclusive boutique hotel in Athens and 5* retreats in other Greek Islands. F Zeen started as a family business before evolving to its nowadays potential, and as such it honors the family values and principles.
The driving force behind the success of F Zeen is our people who, with their collective expertise, push us forward. Our culture is built on the principles of autonomy and trust, fostering a supportive working environment. We believe in the importance of personal growth and we believe strongly that this can be achieved via teamwork within an environment where everyone is encouraged to strive for excellence.
If you believe that a company should invest in your continued professional development as we do, and if you are looking for your next challenge, we would like to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Follow up on e-mail and phone requests regarding accommodation
- Process, confirm or modify room reservations and send relevant confirmation to guests
- Assign rooms to each guest and update this in the system
- Keep the front office department updated at all times for any changes in the systems during the operation of the hotels
- Process payments, credits, and charges in a secure and efficient way and keep all records updated
- Monitor price parity and availability across all channels
- Monitor the direct pricing and rate plans and develop strategies aiming to maximize reservations performance
- Keep the reservations reports up to date
- Participate in the Set up of the monthly targets and in the monthly budget reconciliation
What we are looking for
- Proven work experience as a Reservations Agent, ideally in a 5* hotel environment
- Excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge of any additional language will be considered an asset
- Experience in Hotel Program (PMS)
- Computer literacy (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork spirit and customer service attitude
What we offer
- Positive working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Be part of an ever-evolving organization focused on transformation and innovation
- A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Training and career development
Culture & values
We believe that motivated, happy, and driven workplace employees, contribute to the maximum in the achievement of our common goal and our guest’s satisfaction. We consider our employees’ needs; we listen to their ideas and we encourage their development. The exceptional high-standard services we provide to our guests would not stand out without our people.
Should you wish to join F ZEEN team, please send us your CV!