As a PA & Office Receptionist, you will perform secretarial work and provide mainly the CEO with day-to-day administrative support.
F Zeen is a fast-growing company, active in the luxurious 5* hospitality and construction industry. Recently based in Athens, F Zeen owns projects in Kefalonia and is one of the largest hospitality groups on the island. Projects in development include an exclusive boutique hotel in Athens and 5* retreats in other Greek Islands. F Zeen started as a family business before evolving to its nowadays potential, and as such it honors the family values and principles.
The driving force behind the success of F Zeen is our people who, with their collective expertise, push us forward. Our culture is built on the principles of autonomy and trust, fostering a supportive working environment. We believe in the importance of personal growth and we believe strongly that this can be achieved via teamwork within an environment where everyone is encouraged to strive for excellence.
If you believe that a company should invest in your continued professional development as we do, and if you are looking for your next challenge, we would like to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Acting as the point of contact between the manager and clients
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Make travel arrangements
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs
- Ability to multitask
- Complete and maintain any incident reports, daily activity reports, or other reports requested by management
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events
- Maintain a neat and orderly Front Desk
- Monitoring office supplies and order replacements
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required
What we are looking for
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Excellent command of the English language
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Computer literacy (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
What we offer
- Positive working environment
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Competitive remuneration package
Culture & values
We believe that motivated, happy, and driven workplace employees, contribute to the maximum in the achievement of our common goal and our guest’s satisfaction. We consider our employees’ needs; we listen to their ideas and we encourage their development. The exceptional high-standard services we provide to our guests would not stand out without our people.
Should you wish to join F ZEEN team, please send us your CV!