As a Legal Counsel, you will be responsible to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
F Zeen is a fast-growing company, active in the luxurious 5* hospitality and construction industry. Recently based in Athens, F Zeen owns projects in Kefalonia and is one of the largest hospitality groups on the island. Projects in development include an exclusive boutique hotel in Athens and 5* retreats in other Greek Islands. F Zeen started as a family business before evolving to its nowadays potential, and as such it honors the family values and principles.
The driving force behind the success of F Zeen is our people who, with their collective expertise, push us forward. Our culture is built on the principles of autonomy and trust, fostering a supportive working environment. We believe in the importance of personal growth and we believe strongly that this can be achieved via teamwork within an environment where everyone is encouraged to strive for excellence.
If you believe that a company should invest in your continued professional development as we do, and if you are looking for your next challenge, we would like to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, corporate finance etc.)
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
What we are looking for
- BSc degree in Law
- 3-5 years proven experience as a Legal Counsel, preferably in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
What we offer
- Positive working environment
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Competitive remuneration package
Culture & values
We believe that motivated, happy, and driven workplace employees, contribute to the maximum in the achievement of our common goal and our guest’s satisfaction. We consider our employees’ needs; we listen to their ideas and we encourage their development. The exceptional high-standard services we provide to our guests would not stand out without our people.
Should you wish to join F ZEEN team, please send us your CV!