As a Payroll & HR Associate, you will participate in the payroll process by gathering information regarding changes in employees’ payroll, entering data and updating our internal payroll databases. You will also support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and assisting in the interview and onboarding process.
F Zeen is a fast-growing company, active in luxurious 5* hospitality and construction industry. Recently based in Athens, F Zeen owns projects in Kefalonia and is one of the largest hospitality groups on the island. Projects in development include an exclusive boutique hotel in Athens, and 5* retreats in other Greek Islands. F Zeen started as a family business before evolving to its nowadays potential, and as such it honors the family values and principles.
The driving force behind the success of F Zeen is our people who, with their collective expertise, push us forward. Our culture is built on the principles of autonomy and trust, fostering a supportive working environment. We believe in the importance of personal growth and we believe strongly that this can be achieved via teamwork within an environment that everyone is encouraged to strive for excellence.
If you believe that a company should invest in your continued professional development like we do, and if you are looking for your next challenge, we would like to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Handling Payroll and processing data through the payroll software
- Handling public authorities’ responsibilities (Ergani platform, Sepenet, etc.)
- Handling hirings, withdrawals, end of contracts, time-schedule changes submissions
- Staying up to date with important matters pertaining to Labor law matters, wages, taxes etc
- Dealing with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Processing and inputting data into HRIS
- Preparing and maintaining employee files, assuring timeliness, accuracy, completeness, compliance, and confidentiality
- Preparing certificates requested by employees for various institutions
- Processing documentation and preparing reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations etc)
- Communicating with public services when necessary
- Assisting in the interview and onboarding process
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
What we are looking for
- Proven experience as an HR/Payroll Officer or relevant human resources/administrative position, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Good command of Greek labor legislation in hospitality
- Very good knowledge of ERGANI and MS Office
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources, Accounting or a related field will be considered an asset
What we offer
- Positive working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Be part of an ever-evolving organization focused on transformation and innovation
- A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Culture & values
We believe that motivated, happy and driven within the workplace employees, contribute to the maximum in the achievement of our common goal and our guest’s satisfaction. We consider our employees’ needs; we listen to their ideas and we encourage their development. The exceptional high standard services we provide to our guests would not stand out without our people.
Should you wish to join F ZEEN team, please send us your CV!