As a Spa Therapist you will be responsible for greeting and welcoming Spa guests, informing guests of Spa packages, promotions, and rates, and customizing treatments and therapies to suit guests’ needs..
Why you’ll love F Zeen Retreat
F Zeen retreat is an adults and residence only haven surrounded by all shades of blue and green. Following a holistic well-being approach, we are aiming to create unforgettable F Zeen moments for our guests and introduce them to the Good Life, the art of living well and in harmony with nature and the world. F Zeen is a mindset sand a lifestyle ideal. The combination of personalized service paying high attention to detail with the tailored experiences make F Zeen retreat an experience beyond than just a stay. We wouldn’t be able to fulfil our vision without our employees, who are the heart of our retreat. For this reason, we provide trainings from top experts as well as a competitive package of perks and benefits to all our staff members, encouraging creativity and passion for work.
What you’ll do
- Perform different types of massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies
- Maintain detailed records of massages, treatments, and therapies performed on each Spa guest
- Communicate with guests during massages to adjust massage techniques as required
- Resolve guest complaints and report any accidents to the Supervisor
- Clean and sanitize work areas, change treatment room sheets, and sterilize all instruments and equipment before each use
- Explain massages, treatments, and therapies to guests and provide suitable recommendations as needed
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Ensure that the Spa is adequately stocked with Spa supplies and report shortages to the Supervisor
- Complete and maintain any incident reports, daily activity reports or other reports requested by management
- Enquire about guests’ medical conditions and allergies before providing Spa services
What we are looking for
- Licensed in massage therapy and cosmetology or aesthetics
- Proven experience working as a Spa Therapist
- Excellent command of the English language
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures and face/body therapies
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and different massage techniques
- Exceptional customer service skills
What we offer
- Positive working environment
- Training and career development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Single occupancy accommodation at fully equipped apartments
- Daily meals
- Transportation from and to the hotel for duty
Join Our Team
- A team that is built on respect and excellent service over collaboration.
- A team of likeminded individuals that are motivated to work as a unit to offer our guest unique vacations and unforgettable experiences.
- A team of happy employees, that are driven within their working environment to contribute to a common goal
- A team that celebrates achievements made individually and encourages positive attitude and integrity
- A healthy environment where nature is the focal point, that encourages collaboration and teamwork, allowing space to breath
- A mindful and considerate, people-oriented workplace
- A family-run company with exceptional high standards both for the guests and the employees alike
Should you wish to join F ZEEN team, please send us your CV!